Closing date for applications: Monday 8 May 2017, 5pm
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
2017 sees the Allianz Business to Arts Awards celebrate 26 years of world-class relationships between business and the arts.
The Allianz Business to Arts Awards champion the spirit of collaboration between businesses, artists and arts organisations. They recognise creative partnerships that bring the arts and artists into mutually beneficial relationships across society.
Nominate your partners and demonstrate your pride in what you have achieved. Join the prestigious list of winners, which represent the very best models developed between the corporate and cultural worlds in Ireland.
The Awards recognise outstanding examples of business and arts organisations working together in areas such as sponsorship, commissioning artists, CSR initiatives, community engagements, training and events, staff engagement or development etc. Within the new online entry system, you may wish to apply for the Jim McNaughton/TileStyle €10,000 Bursary for Commissioned Artists.
1. Best Large Sponsorship (> €50,000)
2. Best Mid-Size Sponsorship (€15,000 – €50,000)
3. Best Small Sponsorship (< €15,000)
4. Best Long Term Partnership (3 years or more)
5. Best Use of Creativity in the Community
6. Best Creative Staff Engagement
7. Jim McNaughton Perpetual Award for Best Commissioning Practice
8. Jim McNaughton/TileStyle €10,000 Bursary for Commissioned Artists
9. daa €5,000 Arts Award
10. Allianz €5,000 Community Art Award
11. Judges’ Special Recognition Award for Portfolio of Arts Sponsorship
See www.businesstoarts.ie/awards for more information and to enter.