Canon EOS 80D with EF-S 18-135mm IS USM lens
• New 24.2-megapixel dual-pixel CMOS sensor
• 45 cross-type AF points, of these points, 27 will autofocus when the body is attached to any lens/teleconverter combination with a maximum aperture of f/8. The 80D is the first non-professional EOS body that can autofocus in this situation; previous non-professional bodies could not autofocus if the maximum aperture of an attached lens/teleconverter combination was smaller than f/5.6.
• DIGIC 6 (DIGIC 5+ on the 70D)
• New 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor to aid the AF system
• New shutter mechanism to help reduce vibrations and camera shake
• “Anti-flicker” (introduced on EOS 7D Mk II) – shutter release can be set to compensate for flickering electric lighting
• 100% scene coverage viewfinder
• Built-in NFC
• 1080p at 60/50 fps video recording capability
• Built-in HDR and time-lapse recording capability (new software)
• Better low-light AF sensitivity with a sensitivity range from −3 EV to 18 EV
Increased battery life.
Rate: Use of 16GB SD Card Included €50 Per Day / €200 Per Week
8 Days plus €30 per day
Equipment hire is available to members of VAI only. To become a member of VAI see here.
To hire equipment contact 01 672 9488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org