Application deadline: 5 May, 5pm
This position is only open to people who are eligible for Community Employment Scheme, i.e. over 25 years of age and in receipt of a Dept. of Social Protection payment for 12 months or more.
Front of House Coordinator at The National Sculpture Factory, Cork City.
- Answer all calls to the NSF and ensure they are forwarded to the relevant people.
- Take telephone messages for the staff.
- Perform general receptionist duties and type a variety of correspondence (under the instruction of the director / administrator).
- To disseminate the daily post to the relevant staff and artists.
- Assisting in general administration duties under the instruction of the director/ administrator.
- Assist with the administration of special events i.e. lectures, workshops, training etc.
- Check the answering machine every morning (first thing) and pass the messages onto the relevant staff.
- Provide assistance to artists where appropriate i.e. dealing with general enquiries regarding membership/ rental rates etc.
- Assist NSF members requesting the use of the fax / phone etc.
- Ensure all post is collected from each member of staff and posted daily. Keep both the office and factory floor notice boards up to date
- Attend staff meetings when required.
- Undertake any additional duties in consultation with the Director that may be required from time to time.
- Maintenance and upkeep of Membership Database.
- Recruitment of Members
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on Community Employment Schemes (CE Scheme) see: www.citizensinformation.ie/employment_support_schemes/community_employment_scheme.html