Closing date: Friday 7 June, 5pm.
• Answer all calls to the NSF and ensure they are forwarded to the relevant people.
• Take telephone messages for the staff.
• Perform general receptionist duties and type a variety of correspondence (under the instruction of the director / administrator).
• To disseminate the daily post to the relevant staff and artists.
• Assisting in general administration duties under the instruction of the director/ administrator.
• Assist with the administration of special events i.e. lectures, workshops, training etc.
• Check the answering machine every morning (first thing) and pass the messages onto the relevant staff.
• Provide assistance to artists where appropriate i.e. dealing with general enquiries regarding membership/ rental rates etc.
• Ensure all post is collected from each member of staff and posted daily. Keep both the office and factory floor notice boards up to date
• Attend staff meetings when required.
• Undertake any additional duties in consultation with the Director that may be required from time to time.
• Maintenance and upkeep of Membership Database.
• Recruitment of Members
For information on Community Employment Schemes (CE Scheme) see: www.citizensinformation.ie/…
To be eligible for C E Scheme applicants need to be over 21 years of age and in receipt of a D.E.A.S.P. payment for 12 months or more. To apply for this position please email email@example.com