Monday 28 November 2016, 9.30am to 1pm | Free
Belfast Metropolitan College, Community Learning Centre, 400 Springfield Road, Belfast, BT12 7DU
Seminar 8 – Creative Business Management & Planning. Guest Speaker: Cj O’Neill
Craft NI’s new two-year Business Development Programme (2015 to November 2016) is made up of eight free half-day modules over the course of 18 months, and is facilitated by Francis Verling, Verling Consulting, and includes a range of guest speakers.
Are you an NI-based craft professional wanting to develop your business and looking for guidance which is specially tailored to the craft industry?
The Business Development Programme 2015/2016 is FREE to attend – and will only involve a half day (morning). The benefit is the opportunity to gain business development skills tailored to suit craft business under the direction of a business consultant experienced in working to support craft enterprises.
This seminar will cover:
• Studio location
• Tenancy management
• Refining the plan for your business
• Facilities, premises and equipment
• Sources of funding
• Market development and expansion
As a result of attending the seminar participants will:
• Have an understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements on tenants and landlords in relation to premise renting,
• Have an understand of HR issues and employer requirements when taking on staff
• understand how to maximise relationships with suppliers for improved purchasing margins and security of supply
• Be able to identify the most appropriate sources of funding.
• Have created a strategic objectives matrix which will guide the activities of the business over a medium-to-longer term timescale.
Attendance is free but please reserve a place here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/edit?eid=28223037866&preview=1#preview
For more information contact Craft NI T: 028 9032 3059, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
This seminar, funded by Invest Northern Ireland as part of the making it 2015/17 programme, is final in a series of 8 seminars.