Learn basic photography skills and how to get the most from your digital camera in the beautiful setting of the Castle Park. Participants will learn practical skills and creative approaches to improve their photography and technical knowledge. The class will combine practical demonstrations, an outdoor photowalk (weather permitting) and group discussions.
● Explaining Exposure – Using Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO Creatively
● Composition techniques
● Photowalk through the Castle Park
● Storytelling through photography
● How to edit and crop your photographs
Each participant will make a short selection of their favourite photographs and share them with the group. A set of practical handouts will be given to everyone and can be taken home afterwards.
● DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
● Feel free to bring your own memory card reader and laptop. (A laptop and Ipad will be provided on the day for those who don’t)