Application deadline: Monday 8th July, 9am.
Engage Art Studios together with Galway Art Centre and Galway City Council are pleased to accept applications for the 2019/2020 Emerging Artist Award. The residency will be from September 2019-May 2020.
The successful applicant will receive
- An 8 month Desk-Residency in Engage Art Studios Churchfields, Galway
- An exhibition in the Galway Art Centre on completion of the studio residency (date to be confirmed)
- Technical assistance with the installation of the exhibition
- Assistance marketing and PR of the exhibition
- A cash award of €1000
- 24 hour access to workspace,
- Wash-up sink
- Engage Participation in member activities, including any group critiques, curator visits, exhibitions etc
- Access to digital suite and equipment.
Applications will be accepted from any artist who has graduated with a BA Degree in Fine Art (or similair) in the past 3 years. (2019, 2018, 2017).
Collaborative groups will be considered once all members of the group fulfill the criteria.
Engage Art Studios is a non-residential workspace as such accommodation is not included as part of this award.
Application Forms are available on engageartstudios.com/residencies