Meet the artist Maree Hensey. Maree will walk us through an online tour of her studio, introduce her practice and give a presentation of her current work; in particular the work in development over the last year.
She will also demonstrate some experimental techniques with plaster and Indian ink.
Followed by Q&A moderated by artist Claire Halpin.
• This event will be recorded.
• Please ensure your Zoom username matches the name used to register for this event.
• The Zoom link will be sent via Eventbrite 24-48 hourse before the event date.
• To prevent “Zoom-bombing”, all sessions are password protected and the unique links and password to each individual session are only shared with those intended to participate.
• The email used to book this event will be visible to the facilitator/co-host of this workshop, you will only be contacted directly if there is a technical issue during the event by the facilitator/co-host. Emails will not be used for any other purpose.
• The ‘waiting room’ feature is enabled, meaning that anyone accessing the session has to be approved by the person ‘hosting’ the session.
• dlr Arts Office settings do not allow for any file sharing
• dlr Arts Office settings do not allow users or participants to sign in using their social media to protect privacy
• Private chat is disabled