Deadline: 26 January
The Arts Awards is Cavan County Council’s annual funding scheme which aims to support the ongoing development of the arts in the county. The Professional Development Awards are for artists.
About the Arts Awards
The Arts Awards are most suitable for individuals or organisations including festivals, communities, schools and educational organisations to support an arts event or project. Available funding is modest and applicants are encouraged to be mindful of this before preparing an application.
Selection Criteria: The process of selecting successful applicant individuals and organisations is competitive and selection decisions for the Arts Awards will be informed by the following criteria:
• Level of experience.
• Benefits to ongoing professional development of the individual or organisation.
• Quality of the proposal.
• Quality of the proposed project.
• Potential impact of the project on the wider arts environment in County Cavan.
Cavan County Council fund a range of artistic activities, including:
• projects, events, commissions and productions
• research and development, audience development and marketing activities
• organisational development to improve the long-term stability of arts organisation.
Download the application form here: www.cavanarts.ie/