Deadline: 30 Aug 2016, Midnight
Hard Sync Editions is looking for talented emerging fine artists, digital and net artists and designers for their current Open Call: Aesthetics, Big Data and the Internet. Artists are free to interpret this in any manner they like, and we are open to any types of submissions, ranging from art school students, to vaporwave artists or graphic design and illustrations.
Three winners will be selected and their works printed onto a 100 limited edition T-shirt range. A small fee will be given to artists and they will also be featured in the upcoming digital edition zine ‘Hard Sync Edition 01’, which will be distributed for free in 2016 across various networks.
1) 3-10 images of your proposed T-shirt artworks/designs (links to your images online, pdf, jpegs under 2 MB each). Please keep your high resolution files, and send us a smaller version jpegs. Keep in mind selected works can be printed on full t-shirt print (front and back), front only or long sleeve print (front, back and arms)
2) Work Title and short concept about your proposed design
3) Optional but recommended- artist bio/cv (word, pdf)
4) If more than 3 images, payment via paypal to: email@example.com If 3 images or less your entry is free. 10 Euros Fee: for 4-10 images.
5) Please make sure your submission is your own work and not copyright-restricted, or falls under fair use category.
E-mail all submissions to Hard Sync Editions at: firstname.lastname@example.org