Regularly Asked Questions - Insurance

I need to get insurance for my studio – can you advise?

Visual Artists Ireland recommends the insurance brokers O’Driscoll O’Neil to artists in Ireland.  Several agencies offer different forms of insurance, however we recommend that you speak to an expert who is fully aware of the artists’ needs.

O’Driscoll O’Neil can provide insurance cover to protect your art practice. Insurance covered includes, public liability, goods in transit, employers liability, equipment, property damage and more..

O’Driscoll O’Neil
17/18 Herbert Place, Dublin 2
T: (01) 6395800

See PDF for details of ODON insurance packages: ODON Insurance Packages for Artists 2018

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. You can review our Privacy Policy under the menu above: About VAI > VAI Privacy Statement