The deadline for applications: 19 July.
Work experience placement in Seville with Capacity Ireland. This role is funded by Erasmus Plus. Would you like to work as an Assistant at one of Seville’s most dynamic glass-making studios and have all your living expenses paid – plus a monthly stipend?
Estudio Ciento2 is a glass-making studio located in Rompemoldes, one of Seville’s most dynamic arts and crafts hubs. The studio is dedicated to the design and craftsmanship of glass-blowing, glass-cutting, sand-blasting, carving, kiln-working, contemporary jewellery, archaeological objects and the reproduction of ancient glass.
The participant will carry out a 13-week internship performing tasks related to glass-work techniques and the overall workshop duties. Their main tasks will include glass-blowing with torch, glass-cutting, sandblasting, making small pieces with fusing techniques, and cleaning glass pieces.
Required Applicant Profile:
• Spanish language skills – useful but not essential
• Background in glass melting and/or blowing
• Experience in processing glass finishing, i.e. sandblasting, carving…
Start Month: September 2019
Duration: 3 months
In order to support you during your work placement Capacity Ireland will provide you with the following:
- €120 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers on arrival in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay
Please apply via website:capacityireland.ie/erasmus/