Deadline for applications: Monday 20 March, 5pm.
Wexford Arts Centre, CLG (WAC) is a vibrant arts centre delivering a muti-arts programme for all in the heart of Wexford County as Ireland’s oldest regional arts centre since 1974.
Wexford Arts Centre currently have an opportunity for an experienced, confident and meticulous Administration Manager to join our team during an exciting transformational period when significant capital upgrades are due to take place which will revitalise the centre for sustaining and enhancing creative development and cultural engagement.
Reporting to: Executive Director/CEO
Salary: €20,000 approx.
Length of Contract: 12 months (renewal subject to review). 3/6 months probation.
Hours: Full time, No overtime paid but approved time off in lieu may be taken as appropriate.
Leave: 20 days annual leave.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director/CEO, the Administration Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Ensure the efficient operation of the office and the organisation by implementing and maintaining comprehensive admin systems and procedures
- Oversee all filing systems, record-¬keeping and archiving of WAC documents, both electronic and hard copy
- Coordinate IT support for the office with Technical and Facilities Manager as required.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence as required
- Monitor and order office supplies and equipment
- Manage financial systems, under supervision of the Executive Director/CEO and Financial Manager (Part-Time)
- Support Financial Manager in preparation of monthly Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports and attend finance committee meetings.
- Prepare and monitor aged receivables reports and manage debt recovery
- Assist the Executive Director to prepare and actively monitor the annual budget and specific project budgets as required
- Support Executive Director/Financial Manager with preparation of annual reports, annual returns, and grant applications as required
- Collect and collate program and financial data for annual reporting
- Support the preparation of accounts for annual audit of accounts by an independent auditor, in consultation with the Financial Manager, Board Company Secretary and
- Executive Director/CEO.
- Liaise with suppliers as required to ensure timely service and value for money. Wexford Arts Centre, CLG is a not for profit registered charitable organisation.
For full job description and requirements see: www.wexfordartscentre.ie/job-opportunity.html
Please forward Cover Letter addressed to Elizabeth Whyte, Executive Director, Wexford Arts Centre, Cornmarket Wexford highlighting suitability according to criteria along with detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
Interviews expected to be held week of 27th March, 2017.