Deadline: Monday 30 January, 5pm
The Millennium Court Arts Centre is a purpose-built arts facility dedicated to offering high-level creative experiences in the Visual and Educational Arts, funded by ACNI and ACBC Council. To continue the development of our highly specialised and innovative Arts Programmes, we are now recruiting for the following position in our organisation.
Assistant Education Officer (F/T) £15,600
The role requires the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the Education and Outreach Programme in association with the Exhibition and Education Officers, in the facilitation of MCAC workshops and classes. Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Relevant third-level qualification to degree level and 1 year experience in an educational or administration role preferably arts related.
• Experience of working toward an Arts Education programme
• Experience of facilitation with groups working with individuals of varying ages.
• Knowledge of computerised office administration systems.
• Proven organised problem solver with outstanding team-working skills essential.
• General knowledge of contemporary art practice and commitment to the arts in a local, national and international context.
Normal Hours of work: Tues – Sat, 9:30- 5:30 pm
Non Sociable Hours/Evenings will be required
Candidates will be informed regarding interview dates. Portadown 2000 is an equal opportunities employer.
Application forms are available on request from: Lisa Finnegan, Administrator, Millennium Court Arts Centre, William Street, PORTADOWN BT62 3NX
TEL: 028 38394415 www.millenniumcourt.org firstname.lastname@example.org