Application Deadline: Thursday 26 January
The Irish Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle Network are seeking applications for the position of Communications and Information Officer (part-time). We are looking for a media happy, tech savvy individual who can combine excellent communication skills with a high level of technical expertise and shares a love and knowledge of the street arts, circus and spectacle art forms.
Reporting to: The CEO of the ISACS Network.
Time frame: From start date till 31st December 2017 (approx. 20 hours per week)
Location: The role can be carried out from a home office or from the Wexford based office, however a minimum of 2 days per month must be completed in Wexford.
Interviews to take place the week beginning 30th January 2017.
How to apply: Please send an email with cover letter and CV listing two references (pref with their email addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your application will be treated with strictest confidence.
Salary: Approx €1000 per month
• Devising and implementing ISACS marketing and communication strategies and methods to reach ISACS members, stakeholders, industry, media and the general public
• Initiating, gathering and distributing information on Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle sector across a broad range of topics.
What the Job entails:
Marketing, Communications, Social Media
- Devise, develop and implement a strategic marketing and communications plan for the ISACS Network
- Communicate regularly with our members about upcoming opportunities, deadlines, training etc; Maintain and manage databases
- Manage the development and implementation of ISACS Social Media, digital platforms and online content including but not limited to the ISACS website, SEO marketing, analytics & social media platforms
- Write and execute email based marketing campaigns and improve results by utilising testing and analytics insights.
- Manage the end-to-end production of cost-effective high quality ISACS print materials including posters, flyers, reports etc and their distribution
- Liaise with ISACS members to gather marketing information and materials for showcasing
Research and Data Gathering
- Research and distribute information, best practice documents of practical use to the sector in their daily practice ie: Tech specs, Contracts, Health and safety policies, Insurance statistics etc in ISACS communications
- Provide admin, technical and research support to ISACS and the CEO
- Manage and maintain databases and online platforms, specifically ISACS website (Joomla CMS)
Any other reasonable duties that may be required.
For more information please go to: www.isacs.ie/news/isacs-are-hiring.html