Closing date for receipt of applications: Thursday 8 August, 10am.
The Grainstore is based in the heart of Cabinteely Park, Cabinteely, Dublin 18, and currently operates as a Youth Arts Facility. It is managed by dlr Arts Office and welcomes over 30,000 children and young people each year.
They are now seeking to appoint a Facility Manager who will maintain the day to day operations at The Grainstore whilst also guiding a period of development to facilitate diverse use of this key arts infrastructure.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently but also be a good team player. They will have the ability to manage the day-to-day administration and operational needs of the Grainstore and oversee refurbishment and updating of the building.
The role is 28 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday from 10am -6pm. Flexible working hours will be required, including evenings and weekends on occasion.
The salary for this position is €28,500 (€35,626 pro rata).
It is a 1-year fixed term contract for the specific purpose of delivering The Grainstore through this development phase.
- Administration of the day-to-day workings of the Grainstore, including facilities management , Health and Safety and logistics;
- Liaising with the users of The Grainstore to ensure the smooth operation of the facility;
- Liaising with dlr Arts Office;
- Communications and marketing for The Grainstore
- Managing minor capital works to update the building.
- Development the capacity of the building to accommodate a variety of cultural activities.
- Experience of facilities management for a venue-based organisation including health and safety, child safe guarding.
- Experience of administration including contracts, invoicing, budget management and customer service.
Please submit a CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience as it relates to the post of Facility Manager, The Grainstore to be submitted by email to email@example.com
Please include details of referees. Please note that referees will not be contacted without your prior permission.
If you have any questions in relation to this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org