Deadline: 31 January
Culture Resource announces the call for applications for the position of Managing Director of Culture Resource.
Candidates interested in this post must have the following experiences and personal skills:
– A minimum of ten years of experience as a cultural manager directing a large cultural organization(s) and/or projects;
– Have developed a good reputation as a cultural manager or cultural activist both within the Arab region and internationally;
– Possess excellent abilities to communicate, connect and interact with people from different cultures and diverse backgrounds;
– Have the capability to safeguard and maintain both the reputation of the organization and its relationships with other organizations and its beneficiaries; and considers him/herself part of the team, which includes both the organization’s staff and its members in the various Arab countries;
– Have formulated a unique vision of how to develop the organization’s programs, expand the circles of beneficiaries of the organization’s services and increase awareness about the organization and its work, both within the region and internationally;
– Possess outstanding and demonstrable skills in fundraising, financial planning, management of staff, and evaluation and monitoring;
– Are able to work under the supervision of the elected Artistic Board and in close cooperation with members of Culture Resource in the various Arab countries.
This position is based in Beirut and interested applicants must have a legal working permit to work in Lebanon.
For full job description see: mawred.org/press-room/vacancy-announcement-managing-director-culture-resource/