Tuesday 20 August, 5pm.
Cork Film Festival, Ireland’s first and largest film festival is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced, and highly motivated professional to fulfil a short term fixed term contract role of Marketing Assistant to support the programmatic and institutional marketing campaign delivery of the 64th Cork Film Festival.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Festival’s social media campaign, including creating engaging content for all social media channels and monitoring engagement.
- Supporting the creation and compilation of engaging content for newsletters.
- Supporting programme upload and content updates on CFF’s website
- Supporting targeted marketing campaigns, particularly our Schools Programme targeted campaign, including compilation of targeted campaign print collateral.
- Supporting application of festival branding across print, digital, venue collateral.
- Assisting with partnership attendance/ hospitality requirements at events.
- Supporting festival photography and videography team.
- Supporting volunteer distribution team.
- Supporting the compilation of Festival surveys and reports.
Visit corkfilmfest.org/…jobs/ for a full job description. The contract is offered on a short term fixed term basis (part time) from 16th September – 29th November 2019, with full time hours required before and during the Festival and offers a fee of €2,500.
How to Apply: Submit a CV along with a cover letter (Max 2 A4 pages) outlining how you meet the criteria outlined by email with ‘Marketing Assistant Application’ in the subject heading to email@example.com.