Application deadline: Friday 31 May, 5pm.
The Cathedral Quarter Trust is now inviting quotations from an experienced Production Manager to join the Culture Night delivery team. The CNB Production Manager will report to the Director of the Cathedral Quarter Trust and will work closely with the CQT Events and Projects Manager and other team members.
The CNB Production Manager will lead on key areas of operational planning including:
- Liaison with CNB Health & Safety Consultant, PSNI, BCC and other statutory agencies ensuring all required management plans and approvals are in place.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing and health & safety requirements including noise regulation, traffic control, crowd control and maintenance of environmental health standards;
- Allocation, programming, co-ordination and setting up of venues and event infrastructure;
- Input into food trading and markets operational planning.
- Minimum of 4 years’ professional experience of production managing large scale events across a wide range of sites and venues eg festivals, conferences, outdoor events.
- Wide range of networks and contacts across the NI events sector including equipment and staging hire companies, statutory agencies, service providers.
- Demonstrable awareness of current legislation relating to procurement, licensing, health and safety and other relevant areas. Experience of managing markets and food-stall based events would be desirable.
The successful candidate will preferably be registered as self-employed and willing to work on a freelance basis however the role is available on a fixed-term employment basis if necessary. This position is very specialised and non-routine, therefore the successful applicant must have a flexible approach to working hours and duties and, if contracted on a freelance basis, will be able to commit at least 30 hours per week for at least 50% of the contracted period. It is envisaged that the successful appointee will be based in the Cathedral Quarter Trust for the equivalent of three days per week throughout the contract if freelance and on a full-time basis if contracted as an employee.
The contract shall be for an initial term of three to four months (covering June to September 2019) and will include 2 annual options that will allow the Cathedral Quarter Trust (should it decide to do so) to extend the contract, on similar terms, for Culture Night 2020 and 2021 respectively. In the event that the Trust does exercise either or both of the options, this shall be done in writing, no later than 31st March in each year, subject to funding.
Please email a quotation for services, CV and covering letter to Susan Picken, Cathedral Quarter Trust at email@example.com
For guidance only, it is expected that the fee quoted shall be fully inclusive and shall not exceed £11,000. The criteria for the award of the contract shall be based on the following: Proposed fee, Relevant experience.
For more see: artscouncil-ni.org/…