Application deadline: 26 October.
The Allianz Arts + Business NI Awards celebrate the best in creative partnerships between the business and arts sectors in Northern Ireland.
Event Theme- Nurturing the Sector. The Allianz Arts + Business NI Award are looking for artworks that reflect this theme; however the brief leaves it open for the artist to interpret the theme in their own way, and medium, based on the brief outlined below. The commission is open to artists and designers based in Northern Ireland only.
- The award should be a high quality art piece interpreting the theme
- The award pieces should reflect the 3-way relationship between Arts & Business NI, Business and the Arts
- It should reflect the quality, creativity and style of the Allianz Arts & Business Awards event
- The piece must be suitable for display in a business office or boardroom
- The piece can be free standing or wall mounted
- The award should be sufficiently light-weight and compact, yet also robust, for the purpose of being handed from one person to another during the awards presentation
- The design should include a surface for engraving purposes
- It is essential that in addition to being functional, the pieces stand out as being unusual and imaginative pieces of art
- The design must be capable of being replicated 17 times (17 pieces are required)
For commission budget, please contact Arts + Business NI.
You will need to include a presentation box.
The winning artist will be required to enter into a contractual agreement with Arts and Business NI with regard to scheduling of the work, production, copyright, etc. There would also be a requirement to work with A&B NI and its commission sponsor, on some PR around the commission.
Submissions for applications:
Post: Sarah Mackey, Arts & Business NI, Bridge House, 2 Paulett Avenue, Belfast, BT5 4HD
For more information on the Awards please go to www.artsandbusinessni.org.uk or contact Maeve McKervey firstname.lastname@example.org