Ctrl+ART+Dlt will be coming back to Ireland in October to teach this course in puppet fabrication where you will learn the following.
During this workshop you will learn how to:
- Build detailed and professional wire armature.
- Learn how to sculpt and create removable/replacement hands and head.
- Design and create a stop-motion puppet from foam and liquid latex.
- Design and learn how to paint onto latex and colour your puppet.
- Learn how to create in built rigs for your puppet which will enable them to run and jump.
- Learn how to make animatable eyes.
- Learn how to treat and create animatable clothing for your puppet.
- This is a great weekend workshop for anyone wanting to learn how to create a more advanced puppet that can be easily animated as well as learning skills of designing and creating clothes specifically for animation puppets which can be used time and again.
All equipment and materials are included, no need to bring anything.
This workshop is very hands-on with each participant benefiting from one to one tuition throughout the weekend and while it is advanced, no prior experience is needed.
You will leave with a complete professional puppet as well as the skills to create more puppets for future animations.
Dates: 19th and 20th of October
Times: 10:00 – 16:00
Fee: €170 – €190
Location: Block T Studios, Basin View, Dublin