This workshop will run over 3 days and be led by artist Frances Ryan. A rough outline of the course is as follows.
- Introduction/talk and slide show on current studio practice, recent exhibitions and commissions.
- Demonstration (ongoing over 3 days)
- Experimental drawing exercises.
- Gathering information (collage, photographs, journal, memoir, mark-making).
- How to use a visual research notebook to develop ideas and inform your process.
- Studio Painting and Working Outdoors
Times: 10am – 5pm each day
Fee: See artform.ie/… for details
Location: ARTFORM Dunmore East School of Art (at The Cliff), Dunmore East, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Booking: Online at artform.ie…