This technical course is aimed at beginners to Lightroom and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
The course will cover the basic Lightroom features and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs, and how to catalogue and organise your library of images.
We provide iMac computers with Lightroom for you to use during the course.
What You Will Learn
– Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Lightroom.
– Working with images in the RAW format.
– Adjustments such as levels, curves, colour correction, lens correction etc.
– Printing and publishing your photographs covering sizing, colour management and watermarking.
– Manage your workflow through cataloguing, archiving etc.
Tutor: Mervyn Smyth
Course Duration: 1 x Six Hour Session
When: Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 July 2017
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Location: Belfast Exposed, 23 Donegall Street, Belfast, BT1 2FF
Number of Places: 6
Earlybird £70 – Expires 19th June
For more information contact Conor at email@example.com