This technical course is aimed at beginners to Photoshop and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
The course will cover the basic Photoshop features and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs.
What You Will Need
– No requirements. We provide iMac computers with Photoshop for you to use during the course.
What You Will Learn
– Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Photoshop.
– How to use and work with layers.
– Adjustments such as levels, colour correction etc.
– How to use tools such as clone stamp.
– How to save your photographs for web use.
Tutor: Mervyn Smyth
Course Duration: 1 x Six Hour Session
When: Wednesday 5 & Thursday 6 July 2017
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Number of Places: 6
Location: Belfast Exposed, 23 Donegall Street, Belfast, BT1 2FF
Earlybird £70 – Expires 5th June
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org