LED Mappathon™ is the three-day workshop where students will learn basic knowledge of Projection Mapping technology to map LED lights.
The exercise will be choosing right types of LED light, recognizing how the video contents map and control LED light, and creating a simple geometric LED lights structure to take away using MadMapper 3.5 with new features and more. We also will be showing garageCube’s new LED light product, and more advanced LED light structure demonstration during this workshop. All students will receive a free 30-day full access to Modul8, MadMapper, and Vezer.
• Introducing New MadMapper 3.5
• Basic knowledge of LED lights.
• The principles of LED Mapping with MadMapper (DMX / Artnet).
• How to connect a Flexible LED Strip, a Power Supply, Blickytape controllers to MadMapper.
• LED Mapping with Music using Vezer for installation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
For more information call Paul on 0857845470
Dates: 29th to 31st October 2018
Times: 11am to 5pm
Fee: Earlybird €200 / €250
Location: Listowel Community Centre, Listowel, Co Kerry