This unique workshop will bring you right back to the roots of photography. The workshop has been devised using the Ilford Obscura Pinhole Camera Kit using both paper and sheet film techniques to take your images. You will gain technical knowledge in how to use a traditional pinhole camera to take images from street scenes to portraiture.
What you will need
– No requirements. We provide all of the equipment and materials.
What you will learn
– Gain technical knowledge in how to use a traditional pinhole camera.
– How to load and use both paper and sheet film techniques to take your images.
– How to calculate the correct exposure.
– How to process the paper and film in the darkroom.
– Experiment with a variety of themes from street scenes to portraiture.
Dates: Saturday 26 October 2019
Times: 11am – 4pm
Location: Belfast Exposed Photography, The Exchange Place, 23 Donegal Street, Belfast, BT1 2FF
Booking: Contact Conor at email@example.com