Application deadline: Thursday 27 April, 4pm
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland is now inviting applications to its Lottery Project Funding Programme. The programme, which is now in its 12th year, is designed to encourage organisations to develop and deliver future arts projects.
Successful applicants will deliver arts projects which contribute to the growth of arts in the community for new and existing audiences and which reflect the diversity of Northern Ireland’s society and culture.
Last year 54 awards were presented to organisations to support projects working across all area of the arts including, drama, dance, community arts, literature and music. The Arts Council awards Lottery Project funding on an annual basis. The minimum grant available under this programme is normally £10,001and it is unlikely that any grant will exceed £100,000.
Organisations can apply for arts activities which last up to one year.
These can include:
• Projects, events and programmes of activity together with related overhead costs associated with the delivery of the project/event or programme.
• Continuation of salaries of existing administrative posts.
• Commissions and Productions
• Research and development
• Audience Development – to meet the needs of audiences and to help arts organisations develop ongoing relationships with audiences
• Touring (in more than one local authority area)
• One-off, large-scale national arts events, such as conferences, which take place in Northern Ireland and benefit people and artists from across Northern Ireland and beyond
• Presentations or exhibitions (in more than one local authority area) of work by international artists and arts organisations
Applications may be submitted online before the April deadline for projects that will be completed by 30th June 2018. Applicants are advised to consult the programme Guidance Notes, Introduction Notes and Commitment statements before submitting their application. Please note that hard copy applications will not be accepted under this scheme.
For further information click here: artscouncil-ni.org/news/lottery-project-funding