Last year the Northern Ireland Creative and Cultural Skills Awards celebrated the unsung heroes of the creative industries in Northern Ireland. These people do amazing work investing in the next generation of talent, and we are putting out the call to find more.
Do you know an exceptional apprentice, intern or student who has improved your business? Are you impressed by a company who has passed on their skills and knowledge? Have you had your career shaped by someone incredible? You can nominate them now.
This year’s categories are:
- Northern Ireland Creative Industry Skills Award
- Northern Ireland Education and Industry Partnership Award
- Northern Ireland Student Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Northern Ireland Apprentice of the Year Award
- Northern Ireland Intern of the Year Award
- Northern Ireland Creative Tutor Award
Information about all of the categories and nomination forms can be found here: ccskills.org.uk/supporters/awards/northern-ireland-awards/
The deadline for all nominations is 5pm on Friday 7 October 2016 and the award ceremony will be taking place 8 December 2016.