The Strategic Fund for Arts and Culture is intended to enhance and complement Limerick City and County Council’s strategic development of the arts and culture in Limerick by supporting individuals and organisations with a proven track record of delivery of successful arts and culture projects, and in need of support to raise the funding that would allow them to develop their project(s) to their full potential.
In this call they are seeking applications from organisations and practitioners that are willing to work through partnership with Limerick City and County Council to realise their ambitious projects. A condition of the awarding of Limerick City and County Council Strategic Funding is the offer of an Award from the Arts Council.
Applications will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Artistic merit and quality of the proposed project, including ambition, innovation and impact.
- Applicant’s track record.
- Impact on Limerick’s arts and culture sector development and participation locally and its internationalisation.
- Developing and fostering collaborations and partnerships on local, national and international level.
- Financial and operational feasibility (with particular reference to likelihood or evidence of other necessary finance being available).
- Adherence to aims and objectives of Limerick Cultural Strategy Framework 2016- 2030.
To apply for Strategic Fund for Arts and Culture, please submit request, along with supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than one week in advance of Arts Council closing date.
Any queries on the guidelines or application process should also be made by email to email@example.com