Application deadline: 8 November, 12pm
The Trinity Creative Challenge 2017-2018 is open for submissions.
To nurture, promote and develop new approaches to interdisciplinary creative and cultural arts practice in Dublin and Ireland, including projects by staff and students of Trinity College Dublin and Associated Colleges
To foster new collaborations between the Trinity community and the cultural and creative industries sector
To identify emerging creative talent and support innovative and ambitious projects in and around Trinity College Dublin and the wider community
Applications will be evaluated with the following criteria in mind:
- Trinity Creative Challenge are looking for interdisciplinary collaborative projects exploring new developments in creative arts practices
- Projects should be ambitious, innovative and experimental
- Projects should show potential for long-term growth and sustainability
- Proposals will be assessed on their artistic impact but consideration will also be given to social, creative innovation and entrepreneurial value
- Projects should show the potential for impact and serving as a creative arts catalyst
- Projects should include collaboration with Trinity College
- We will consider the projects’ practical viability based on the indicated budget and production plan
AWARD CATEGORY ONE: Trinity Creative Challenge Award 2017-2018
Who can apply
Applications are accepted from individuals, collectives and organisations. Proposals that include collaborations with co-production partners are also permissible
Proposals should identify how they intend to collaborate with Trinity College Dublin, what support might be required to facilitate the development of the project, and how the project might serve as a catalyst.
The aim of the award is to foster the development of ambitious, impactful and innovative projects, ideally involving collaboration with Trinity College Dublin. We want to hear of ideas that cut across disciplines such as performance, visual art, music, film, design, new media, animation, gaming and creative technologies.
AWARD CATEGORY TWO: Continuing to Catalyse Award 2017-2018
Who can apply
Applications are accepted from previous recipients of the Trinity Creative Challenge.
Entry for both categories is by electronic application, and submissions are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and application form see: tcd.ie/trinity-creative/challenge/2017