Deadline: Monday 12 December, 4pm
Scholarships are available for the MA Festive Arts Programme at the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance. This is a one year taught MA programme, focusing on aspects of festival development, arts management and festive arts in society.
Stepping Stones Scholarships
A scholarship fund is available for study on taught MA programmes at the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance, University of Limerick. Known as the Stepping Stones Scholarships.
Stepping Stones Scholarships for Non-EU Students
These scholarships target international students on taught MA programmes at the Academy who have a demonstrable record in a performance and/or academic specialisation relevant to a programme of study at the Academy. Priority will be given to:
- applicants experiencing demonstrable financial challenge
- applicants from parts of the world underrepresented at the Academy
- applicants with projects that resonate with the spirit of the Stepping Stones initiative: equality of arts practices, an
- interdisciplinary vision, and desire to build bridges between arts practices
- applicants for programmes with a higher number of available places