The deadline for applications: 19 July.
Would you like to work as a Gallery Assistant at one of Seville’s most influential art galleries and have all your living expenses paid – plus a monthly stipend? Capacity Ireland is offering a paid 3-month work placement at Galeria Alarcón Criado as part of our Creative Industries training programme.
Description: Alarcón Criado is one of Seville’s principal art galleries and Andalusia’s most internationally renowned place of artistic exhibition. The gallery is situated in the heart of the city and is frequently visited by a host of national and international tourists.
Role Description: During the 13-week paid internship, the participant will have the opportunity to be part of a contemporary art gallery, where they will engage in different elements of its operation. The position as Gallery Assistant involves being responsible for the day-to-day tasks in the office and maintaining the gallery’s online presence.
Role: Gallery Assistant
Start Month: September 2019
Duration: 3 months paid work placement.
In order to support you during your work placement Capacity Ireland will provide you with the following:
- €120 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers on arrival in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay
Please apply via website:capacityireland.ie/erasmus/