Closing date for receipt of applications: 5 October.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in Painting Conservation. This Internship will offer experience in a range of tasks associated with a major cultural institution including the following:
- Survey and monitor the condition of painting collection
- Propose conservation treatments for paintings on canvas, panel and composite materials
- Assist with surveying outgoing and incoming loans
- Prepare paintings for exhibitions, loans, display, mounting and framing
- Update and provide conservation documentation
- Participate in departmental meetings
- Comply with health and safety guidelines
- Complete any other duties as required
Contract duration: 9-Month Fixed-Term Contract
Working hours: Full time, 5 days a week – 37 hours per week.
Grade and Salary: Salary will be in accordance with the first point of the Clerical Officer Standard Salary Scale (PPC), currently at € €23,107 per annum, pro rata.
For full job description see: candidatemanager.net/…