Bond Street Studios are delighted to announce a part-time paid office admin internship opportunity, starting mid July/early August.
This internship is an exciting opportunity for hands-on experience on the admin side of things in a busy commercial photography studio and event space.
The internship will provide exposure to elements of daily operations ranging from first point of contact for all calls and emails to the studios, photography shoot planning and management on the day, organising equipment hires, social media management, client and supplier database management, and administrative/general tasks as required.
Subject to a successful initial training in period, this internship is for around 9 months, with the potential for further opportunities.
- Interest in photography and the creative industries
- Knowledge of Mac operating system preferable
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Must have good communication skills, be reliable and organised
- Hours will generally be 3 weekdays 9am – 5pm/6pm, with flexibility occasionally required for shoot days/weekend hires.
Please send CVs, expressions of interest and any queries to Roisin on email@example.com