Visual Artist Emma Brennan is calling for great women to help her take Heed, to the Mound out of the screen and to be a part of the development and performance of new work for Dublin Fringe Festival 2018. They need women to help in taking up space, women to be seen and heard, women to command attention unapologetically.
• Number of participants: 10 women of a wide variety of ages, shapes and backgrounds.
• Expertise required: no previous performance experience is required, however the piece is durational and will require some amount of strength and endurance from the participants.
• Location of Performance: The Complex, Little Green St.
• Location of Rehearsals: CBS Synge St.
• Content: simple but at times strenuous movement of dough through the performance space.
• Availability: participants need to be available to take part in the weekly rehearsals (dates TBC), and on the day of the performance itself, the 22nd of September, 2018.
Want to know more? Visit emmabrennanartist.com to see the artist’s work
Email email@example.com with any questions or to register your interest before 23rd July, 2018.
The organisers will send you on the details of our preliminary workshop/auditions which will be held at CBS Synge St.
In association with Draíocht, Blanchardstown, and supported by No Drama Theatre.