The Hunt Museum Docents are a dynamic and motivated group. They are the front-line ambassadors of the museum and are active members of the community, who volunteer one morning or afternoon a week to engage visitors in learning primarily about The Hunt Museum Collection.
What do Docents do in the Museum?
• Welcome visitors to the Hunt Museum
• Give guided tours of the Hunt Collection
• Work with children and adults on school programmes and outreach programmes
• Assist with administrative and curatorial duties
• Research the Hunt Collection
The Hunt Museum are holding an information morning on Saturday the 14th of September between 11.30AM and 1PM. If you are interested in joining or are looking for more information please contact: Joni Roche, Volunteer Coordinator +353 61 490083 / +353 61 312833 firstname.lastname@example.org