Cork Film Festival, Ireland’s first and largest film festival, is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced, and highly motivated professional to fulfil a new fixed term contract role of Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the programmatic and institutional marketing campaign delivery of the 64th Cork Film Festival.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the Festival’s social media campaign, including producing and coordinating dynamic content for all social media channels and monitoring engagement, in consultation with the line manager
- Producing, compiling and distributing engaging content for newsletters
- Managing external content & content providers
- Ensuring Festival assets are updated and consistent across multiple digital platforms
- Supporting programme upload and content updates on CFF’s website
- Managing digital promotions with Media Partners RTÉ Supporting the Arts, the Irish Examiner and Red FM
- Leading targeted marketing campaigns including film industry, tourists, families, schools, third level students, LGBTQ+ communities, local businesses, mental health service providers and service users etc.
Visit corkfilmfest.org/…jobs/ for a full job description. The contract is offered on a short term fixed term basic (full time) from September 16th – November 20th 2019 inclusive and offers a fee of €3,500.
How to Apply: Submit a CV along with a cover letter (Max 2 A4 pages) outlining how you meet the criteria outlined, by email with ‘Digital Marketing Coordinator Application’ in the subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org.