Hang Tough Gallery are looking for a Gallery Assistant to manage all facets of the day to day running of their gallery.
This is an administrative role for an extremely organised and diligent person who will be proficient in managing Hang Tough Gallery curation, artist liaison, events and other associated projects. A passion for the arts and a knowledge of the creative industry both in Ireland and internationally is essential.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to be an integral member of the growing Hang Tough team, and to gain experience in a thriving, creative environment.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: Two years in a related field or role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Artist Liaison
- Art Stock Management
- Creation of PDF presentations, proposals and documents for artist projects
- Planning and managing budgets for projects and exhibitions
- Website management including all sales queries and orders
- Development of new projects and initiatives in conjunction with the Gallery curator and artists
- Development of marketing strategy, including liaising with press and PR team
- Run a range of events including exhibitions, artist talks and workshops
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Gallery
- Over seeing exhibition installation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong budgeting skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & In Design
- Google Docs and Drive
- Shopify (training will be provided)
- Evernote (training will be provided)
Contact email@example.com for more information.