Application deadline: 29 April.
Cork Printmakers is a print studio that offers artists and publics a creative and technical environment in which to make and engage with art. They are hiring a part-time Office Manager to coordinate administration duties, with a focus on financial systems.
Salary: €4,668 gross per annum (equivalent to €23,338 gross per annum pro rata) subject to tax, PRSI and USC
Hours: 7 (flexible, ideally 1 day a week)
Contract: Permanent, subject to the satisfactory completion of a six-month probationary period
• Assisting the Director in organising financial systems and in monitoring finances, including tracking income and expenditure, processing invoices and payments, generating monthly internal reports, and preparation of information towards annual end of year audited accounts.
• Developing and maintaining digital and paper filing protocols.
• Developing and maintaining databases (members, clients, suppliers, members of the public).
Developing and maintaining stock inventory checks and listings.
• Supporting communication between the Director and/or other members of the team and members.
• Providing support to the Director in the context of board meetings.
• Providing support to the Director and other members of the team regarding both programme and commercial development.
• Liaising with suppliers.
• Responding to enquiries.
• Maintaining the condition of the Office and Gallery.
• Delivering other administrative tasks.
To be considered for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , using ‘Office Manager’ as the subject of the email. Interviews are scheduled for the 14th of May.