Deadline for applications: Tuesday 6 August, 12pm.
Reporting to the Global Engagement and Insights Manager, and working directly with the management team, the Admin Officer will provide administrative and project support to the team that supports and connects the network of Universities which drive the Global Science Gallery Network.
Key responsibilities for the Project Officer will include but not be limited to:
- Providing office support to the Global Operations Manager and other team members as required including office purchasing, filing, and systems support
- Managing office facilities and liaising with suppliers, landlord, maintenance contractors, arranging cleaning materials.
- administrative tasks for the SGI team including organising travel itineraries, booking accommodation, arranging visas as necessary.
- Working with members of the SGI team to maintain excellent project documentation and records.
- Working with the Global Engagement and Insights Manager with the collation of learning resources, and the research and development of new learning resources for the Network, including toolkit
- migration project, SG Story documentation, and SGI intranet.
- Assisting the Global Communications Manager with desk research, press contacts updating, social media, mailouts and website updating, including content creation & collation, and press monitoring
- and logging activity in Connect, the Network’s digital platform.
- Assisting with various other projects and research as required.
- Co-ordination of printed and promotional materials prior to international meetings.
Apply in confidence by email only with covering letter outlining your motivation, key experience and suitability for the role, and CV, to Sarah Durcan, Global Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.Application email must include this subject line: ‘SGI Project Officer position’. Provisional date for first round interviews is 15th August.
Salary range: €25,000-€28,000 p.a., dependent on experience
Term: 1 year contract, renewable
Annual Leave: 21 days p.a.
For full details of job, see: sciencegallery.org/…/admin-officer-role-sgi