Application deadline: 6 May, 12pm.
Reporting to the Festival Director, you will be a key player in the successful delivery of marketing and social media for the 2019 Belfast Photo Festival. You will provide support and assistance with a focus on Social
Media and Marketing Support.
• Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase
• Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
• Plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels
• Use mailchimp to create and distribute newsletters
• Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our organization and brand
• Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
• Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• Manage and facilities social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing
• Manage social media assistant and volunteers in producing content
Freelance Contract: Freelance between 13th May – 1st July 2019, working full time hours (approx 5 days per week for 5 weeks)
Location: Belfast Photo Festival Office and throughout Belfast City Centre
For more information see: belfastphotofestival.com/social-media-manager