Closing date for receipt of application forms: Thursday 2 March, 4.00 pm.
Each Candidate must, on the latest date for receipt of completed application forms have:
(a) a good standard of education
(b) organisational and administrative experience
(c) relevant experience and knowledge of the Arts
(d) holders of the post shall hold a full driving licence for Class B vehicles, free from endorsement, and, shall provide and maintain their own car
It would be desirable for each candidate to have:
– a relevant third-level qualification is desirable.
– a minimum of 5 years work experience, which must have involved Arts programming or Arts management
– knowledge and experience of the arts, the arts environment and arts policy in Ireland
– satisfactory knowledge of Public Administration and Local Government in Ireland
– satisfactory knowledge of the range of public and private supports, available for local Arts development
Salary: €47,013 – €61,418
Application forms and further details of this post are available on our website at www.galway.ie, or may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Department, Galway County Council, County Hall, Prospect Hill, Galway – Tel; 091 509303, e-mail email@example.com.