Deadline for applications: 30 September, 5pm.
Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking to appoint a panel of Marketing, Communication and Facilitation professionals across a range of experience levels and expertise, ranging from entry level to senior level.
Dublin City Council Culture Company see this panel as being a group of individuals, having a broad range of skills and specialisations, to work with us as required. To this end, we encourage applications from individuals from varied and diverse backgrounds and experience. Importantly, they are looking for creative and communicative individuals who share the belief in activating and
empowering cultural experiences for individuals at a local level.
The panel will be offered projects for development and delivery as they arise across the period September 2019 -August 2020 and possibly a second year, and will be contracted to that project or function via a Contract for Service.
Dublin City Council Culture Company runs cultural initiatives and buildings across the city with, and for, the people of Dublin. They run a series of multi-faceted creative engagement programmes which have a significant track record of impact in communities across the city. This panel will be key to communicating values, projects and programmes.
They would be interested to hear from anyone who can demonstrate the necessary interest, skills, knowledge or experience as per the following requirements. Working with their inhouse team and the Communications Manager, the roles that will be offered include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing assistance
- Communications and team support
- Strategy and institutional communications
- Facilitation of groups, focus meetings, and market research, and the collation of findings to actionable reports with the team and key partners
- Digital engagement and website moderation and support
Important contracting details:
- Individual projects will be offered based on the skills and experience outlined by the successful panellist during application.
- Project offers will include a complete written brief on the specific project and fee offer relevant to that project.
- Panellists have the right to accept or decline project offers as they arise.
- Each individual project offer will include a time commitment and fee. For clarity, this means that successful panelists may receive project offers that are full-time or part-time for a given period
- and they may be short-term or long-term in duration.
- The maximum value of a single or combination of Contract for Service offered to anyone on the panel for any given 12 month period will be no more than €24,000 ex VAT.
- No contract will be issued without proof of tax clearance, and/or VAT registration number where applicable.
For full information please go to: dublincitycouncilculturecompany.ie/…
Completed applications should be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing & Communications Panel” in the subject line.
Queries can also be addressed by email to the above email.