Application deadline: Friday 30 November, 5pm.
“Process” – a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
126 Artist-run Gallery is delighted to announce they accepting submissions to exhibit in January 2018, as part of the 126 Internship programme. 126 Interns are inviting artists, at all stages in their professional careers, working in visual art to apply, giving particular attention to the concept of ‘Process’. Submissions are open to all members of 126 Artist-Run Gallery.
Email your proposal as a single PDF file (max 10mb) to email@example.com with “Exhibition Proposal” in the subject line of the email.
Please make sure your proposal includes the following:
• CV: Max 2 pages. Containing name, address, email, phone and website (if available)
• Artist Statement: Max 200 words.
• Proposal Summary: Please provide a summary (max 500 words) of the project you are proposing. This should cover the main themes of the work and outline how you intend to install it within the space.
• Supporting Material: Max 10 items. Details of material, dimensions, year of production. Links to video and audio to be provided. Please do not include audio or video files in submission.
• Exhibiting Artists will receive a fee for participation.
• You must be a 126 Artist-Run Gallery member to submit. Visit 126gallery.com to join up today and avail of this and other upcoming opportunities in 2018/19.