Deadline for submissions: Thursday 5 September, 6pm.
Platform Arts is accepting proposals from artists and curators, working in any media or discipline to be included in its 2020 exhibition and events programme. Prior experience is not a condition of acceptance. Please refer to the guidelines before completing your proposal.
Email your proposal as single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Exhibition Proposal: ” in the subject line of the email. Please make sure your proposal includes the following:
• CV (max 2 pages) Containing name, address, email, phone and website (if available)
• Artist Statement (Max 500 words)
• Proposal Summary Please provide a summary (max 800 words) of the project you are proposing. This should cover the main themes of the work and outline how you intend to install it within the space. You can find a plan of the main gallery in the exhibition guidelines.
• Supporting Material Please refer to the guidelines. All images and links for audio and video files should be contained within the body of the PDF file and captioned accordingly.
• Funding Please provide details on how you plan to fund your exhibition, installation or event. Funding does not need to have been secured but Platform require a reasonable plan and backup plan of how you intend to fund. Platform can provide a letter of support to selected applicants to sustain individual fund seeking.
• Further information Please provide any further information (max 800 words) that you feel is relevant to your proposal.
Please note: This is an unpaid opportunity, Platform provide the space but not an exhibition budget.
Proposals will only be accepted via email.