Arts organisations fulfil a vital role in society, however they are in a period of forced dramatic change. The external environment is changing rapidly and an under resourced cultural sector is having to adapt the business model sharply to be more flexible across the income spectrum – donations, grants, earned income and other income – yet still remain true to charitable, social and artistic purposes.
This conference will give those involved with voluntary Boards, Committees and Trusts an opportunity to network, to hear from stakeholders such as the Cultural Governance Alliance UK, the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland, the Arts Council of Northern Ireland, and Belfast City Council, and to attend practical sessions across topics such as:
· Profit for Purpose – The Income Spectrum
· Squeezing your Assets – Making more money from your work (Arts & Business NI)
· Capturing your impact; showing your value (thrive)
· Digital: 10 things every organisation can do to protect themselves, their data and their employees (Vertical Structure)
· Navigating the New Normal: Risk Taking for Transformation and Reward (Greenlight Consulting)
On The Day
Once you have purchased your ticket(s), shortly before the event you will receive a link to sign up for your two preferred break-out sessions.
Dates: 12 June.
Times: 08:00 – 12:30
Fee: £15 – £20
Location: The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ