Visual Artists Ireland currently deals with over 200 requests for information and advice per week. Issues dealt with include – public art commissioning, sourcing artists, artists’ rights, costing proposals, insurance etc. Those requesting information include members, professional artists, local authorities, the public, commissioners and arts co-ordinators.
As part of this website we provide an FAQ on the top questions that people ask us for information or advice on, as well as detailed information sheets on a variety of subjects in our Manual – Survival Guide for Visual Artists
To contact the Help Desk email firstname.lastname@example.org, by using the links below, or telephone us +44 (0)28 9587 0361
Visual Artists Ireland Help Desk
- Basic Income Guarantee for Artists – what we know so far
- Brexit Information for Artists – Based in Ireland
- Brexit Information for Artists – Based in Northern Ireland
- Brexit Information for Artists
- Simple tips from another world – well established learning to assist you in getting exhibitions.
- Tax and Self-Employment
- Social Welfare for Professional Visual Artists
- Preparing Proposals
- Insurance for Artists