Below is list of services, facilities and resources provided by Visual Artists Ireland for our members. These resources are designed to be useful, practical and relevant to artists.
- The Manual – a comprehensive on-line information resource covering all aspects of professional development.
- Help-desk – offering advice, information and support on professional issues.
- Legal Advice | Debt Collection – a solution that minimises costly legal proceedings for artists getting paid.
- Discount Scheme –material suppliers and service providers.
- Equipment/Facilities – affordable access to video editing, cameras, computers and other equipment.
- VAI Members Events – a programme of informative and networking events held around the country
- VAI Professional Development Programme – a wide range of professional development training throughout the year including workshops, peer discussion groups, seminars and talks.
- Studio Exchange Programme – VAI members can now register with Artelier for studio exchange with peers anywhere in the world.
- Visual Art Address Book – Members contact area and directory of visual art organisations and services
- Visual Artists Ireland and Digital Arts Studios Residency Award
- The Valerie Earley Residency Award at The Tyrone Guthrie Centre.
To become a member of VAI and to view details on the full list of befits, services and resources available to professional, organisational and associate members visit: visualartists.ie/join/