Deadline: 19 December
The Maison de la Culture d’Amiens is a centre of creative production. Its programme includes theatrical,cinematic and artistic productions. Within the scope of its visual arts programme, the Maison de la Culture d‘Amiens is organising the 8th edition of the Art, cities and landscape – Amiens Hortillonnages Festival, which will take place from 17 June to 15 October 2017.
To mark the occasion of this new edition, the Maison de la Culture d’Amiens has initiated a call for bids from young artists and landscape architects to create in situ at the Hortillonnages d’Amiens.
This project has several objectives:
– to support young creators
– to develop and preserve natural and man-made heritage
– to develop a cultural project for existing populations that also attracts new populations
– to promote professional integration for young people and people in difficulty
– to participate in economic solidarity
– to develop the touristic attractiveness of the site
– to query the feeding function of Hortillonnages
This call for bids targets:
Landscape architects, visual artists, architects, and designers aged 40 and under who have graduated from European schools
People of the jury and their close family members are excluded from this call for bids.
Applicants can be individuals or groups.
Funding – visual arts category:
- Production budget : € 5,800 net of taxes at most, and based on the real expenses incurred for
the creation. The Organiser will work with the artists and directly manage this budget.
- Fees : € 3,000 net of taxes for individual and group artists
For more information and application details see: www.maisondelaculture-amiens.com/festival-art-villes-paysage/appels-a-projet/