Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18 September, 5pm.
Baboró’s Festival Mentoring is open to artists and creatives (writers, producers, directors, choreographers, designers) at any stage of their career wishing to develop work for children and young people. Participants will be exposed to world-class Irish and international work as part of the Baboró International Arts Festival for Children 2019 programme and will receive mentoring from two highly experienced individuals from the sector: Phil Kingston, Community and Education Manager at the Abbey Theatre and Maria Fleming, Chair of Theatre for Young Audiences Ireland (TYAI) and General Manager at Dublin Theatre Festival.
The programme will run from 17th to 19th October inclusive during Baboró International Arts Festival for Children 2019.
What do I get?
– A delegate pass for Baboró International Arts Festival for Children 2019.
– €200 per person towards costs associated with attending Baboró Festival.
– Festival Mentor Meetings: One-to-one and group discussions about the work seen, the participants’ practice, ambitions, etc.
– Introductions to Irish and International artists and programmers.
– A workshop on relaxed performances delivered by an experienced producer.
– Attendance at industry discussions and workshops.
– Networking opportunities with Irish and International artists and programmers.
Baboró is delighted to have The Irish Theatre Institute (ITI) partnering on Festival Mentoring in an advisory capacity.
Funded by The Arts Council.
For Guidelines and Application Form visit: baboro.ie/a…mentoring